Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tutu Sweet!

I made my sweet 2year old this adorable tutu for her birthday. She loved it. When she saw herself in the mirror she twirled around. It was precious. We will be celebrating with extended family over Thanksgiving, but still wanted to do something on her actual birthday. The big girls decorated mini bunt cakes and I made Emerson a giant cupcake and even put a tutu on it as well.



She looked so proud sitting on the table with her cupcake.
Blowing out the candles was her favorite part. Daddy re lit them no less than 10 times. She was surprised every time she blew them out. She cheered, clapped and said "one more, Daddy"


She would smile a huge grin and say "I did it!" "Do again, peeease."
She really enjoyed eating it.


Especially, once the tutu came off and she was in her highchair!
Her new favorite word is cupcake.

14 comments:

KK said...

That birthday girl is a doll and I love those cupcakes!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is too cute in that tutu!

Those cupcakes look fatastic....did you make those too? You are one talented mama!!

Lisa

Tiaras and Timeouts said...

These pictures are adorable!!

Thanks for your comment! No, I did not paint the dresser- I'm not that good! My mother in law is an interior designer and got it for us at the High Point furniture market a few years ago.

My girls really love the rose petal cottage. I love how it stores inside itself! Riley is getting the table and chairs that go with it from Santa this year.

Have a good week!

Liz Harrell said...

There is NOTHING cuter than a little girl wearing a tutu. She is an absolute doll.

Trina said...

So cute! The cupcake tutu was adorable! LOL and the stand, so pretty!

Heather said...

SO fabulous!!! Love the tutu, and the cupcaks, every girls dream!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jo said...

Your daughter is adorable! She looks perfect in her pink tutu and pink cupcake. Love the monogramming ~ did you make those?

Jo

Martha said...

Love the pictures. Emerson looked adorable as usual. The cupcakes looked too good to eat!
GranMartha

amy (metz) walker said...

Those cupcakes are just awesome!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Precious!!! I adore that tutu! I can see why she got so happy when she put it on! I hope little Emerson had a great day!
Carrie

The Golf Widow said...

Yes,I made the cupcakes.It was really nothing fancy.The cake decorating tip does the work for ya!Thanks all the same :)

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to your baby girl!! The tutu is adorable!!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

My favorite word is cupcake too. That's why I spend so many hours making cup cake clippies for sweet peas like yours. I would love to know how you frosted those cuppy confections!?

Sweet Christmas Wishes,
Sara

Jewellers said...

Looks dangerour. From engagement rings